- The cravat around your neck is soft, gentle and lovely as your sweetheart’s hands – unlike tie, which through your shirt collar reminds you of your mortality.
- Bow tie made the man chic in a year 1982 – see the calendar, wear the cravat!*
- From generation to generation the tie has tried to hide buttons of your shirt – let them shine wearing cravat!
- During the day at work, in the evening at the wedding – just the way of making the cravat knot can make a difference in the appearance during the day from the festive to everyday look.
- Cravat is is your neck-protection in any weather, you never have to stuff it into your coat’s sleeve.
*In Estonia, in 80-ies one song about the bow tie making man chic was very popular 🙂